A Breakthrough in Faculty Recruitment
Our Guest Speakers:
- Stephanie Taylor – Manager, Strategic Staffing & Workforce Planning for Oregon State University
- Valerie McDonough – Strategic Consultant for PeopleAdmin
- Tommy Siragusa – Marketing Director for PeopleAdmin
One of the most significant challenges human resources professionals in higher education face today is managing the complex and often lengthy process for faculty recruiting. Many human resource professionals believe that faculty members will be adverse to some of their ideas to gain efficiency and to utilize tools and technology for improvements. But in reality, most faculty members are highly responsive to automation and quickly become advocates of the new process. They soon realize that automation is the key to their institution’s faculty recruitment goals.
Join us to hear how Stephanie Taylor and Oregon State University’s human resource department expanded their automated recruiting process to include faculty hiring and how they achieved a new level of efficiency and ensured their faculty hires met the institution’s recruitment goals.
Oregon State University will discuss:
- Innovative ways to ensure faculty members adopt new processes and see value – how to advocate!
- How you can successfully move from a centralized to decentralized hiring system and empower faculty recruiters.
- Best practices in developing selection criteria and procedures for screening and interviewing candidates before the positions are advertised.
- How to create an efficient and successful partnership between HR and Faculty.
- How to remain flexible to reformulate your talent management program to support new infrastructure, processes, and reorganizations.