Performance management best practices: Similar challenges, different institutions
Join Emily Wilson, assistant director of learning and organizational development at Appalachian State University, and Jennifer Derry, director of training and staff development at Villanova University, to learn about their experiences building more effective performance management processes, expand on the best practices covered in the popular Transforming Performance Management ebook, and answer questions from attendees.
During the webinar, you’ll learn:
- Ways to prevent documentation from hindering effective development
- How to secure buy-in from leaders and employees
- Strategies for analyzing system data to identify inconsistencies
- HR’s role as facilitator of the one-size-fits-one process
- Design frameworks for each department’s needs
- And more
Download the e-book to discover four best practices — compiled from studies, focus groups and expert interviews — designed to empower higher education performance management effectiveness.
Which phrase best describes your current performance management system?
How does your campus feel about performance management?
What is your biggest challenge with gaining buy-in for performance management processes?
What is faculty affairs engagement in performance management processes on your campus?