Rethink reference checks to turn hiring challenges into institutional advantages
The people you bring into your campus community are the heart and soul of your institution, and each one plays a role in achieving your mission. Yet, when it comes to selecting new hires, many institutions still rely on an approach that lacks academic rigor … but there is a better way.
Join PeopleAdmin, SkillSurvey and representatives from Dartmouth College and Mott Community College to discover how automated, integrated reference checking processes can help you make better, more informed hiring decisions by:
- Using predictive insights to ask candidates the right questions and improve hiring quality
- Improving use of HR resources to save time and money
- Maintaining compliance using a standard, centralized process
- Implementing a mobile-friendly reference program
- Receiving 85 percent of references’ responses in less than two business days
- Building a pipeline of talent for future hiring
Sponsored by PeopleAdmin and SkillSurvey
How long does it take for your institution to have a complete set of reference responses for each candidate?
How many references reply to your request, per candidate?