How to Create an Integrated Applicant to Employee Lifecycle
As part of the Connected Campus Series, learn how to make a great first impression with comprehensive onboarding processes designed to welcome new hires seamlessly. Join PeopleAdmin for an on-demand webinar showcasing our new and integrated module, Employee Records (formerly Onboard and Records). In this webinar, you will learn how:
- The integration between Employee Records and the Applicant Tracking System (ATS) provides seamless data flow from the applicant profile to the hiring proposal to the onboarding process
- Compliance management removes the added stress of paper with a transparent and accurate process
- Onboarding checklists allow many departments and individuals to participate in the hiring process simultaneously
- Hiring managers and HR teams can focus on personalized communications and meaningful development-driven activities
- An integrated applicant begins a seamless lifecycle amongst the entire HigherEd Platform ecosystem
With Employee Records, new employees are up to speed and ready to fill their roles quickly, while HR manages a stress-free employee lifecycle process – so everyone can spend more time advancing the institution’s mission.
Learn how Employee Records can benefit your institution by watching the webinar, today!