How collaboration saves money and improves recruiting efforts, featuring The University of Houston and HERC
Is your campus hiring the most diverse and qualified faculty and staff? Do you have a successful strategy for assisting dual-career couples? Interested in pooling resources to increase your campus’ effectiveness? Want to know how over 600 colleges & universities work together to strategically address these recruitment priorities?
Come learn how The University of Houston utilizes its partnerships with both HERC and PeopleAdmin to achieve their hiring goals to maintain diversity on campus and how they collaborate within their community to accommodate candidates with special hiring circumstances.
In this webcast, you will hear about how collaboration:
- Saves Money and Improves Recruiting Results
- Increases the Diversity of Applicant Pools
- Provides Meaningful Resources to Dual-career Couples
- Reduces Efforts on Filling Hard-to-Fill Jobs
HERC is a non-profit consortium of HR & faculty recruitment leaders who developed leading regional & national higher ed jobs websites, diverse job seeker pools & a network of colleagues at nearby campuses who collaborate on dual-career hiring issues. Members receive special pricing from numerous higher ed vendors, often saving more than the cost of membership. For more information, visit www.hercjobs.org
- Doug teDuits is the Assistant Vice President for Talent Management and Affirmative Action Officer at the University of Houston-Downtown. He teaches training courses on topics related to diversity/sensitivity, leadership development, supervision, recruitment and selection, communication, the Americans with Disabilities Act, sexual harassment, Equal Employment Opportunity, and conflict resolution.
- Nancy Aebersold, Founder & Executive Director, HERC
- Tommy Siragusa, Director of Marketing , PeopleAdmin