Automate talent management activities to simplify hiring, increase efficiency, and achieve your academic mission
With increased competition among higher education institutions to hire and retain top faculty and a diverse workforce, you can’t afford to take chances. You need proven, trusted tools to help you recruit, assess and hire the best talent for your college or university.
SelectSuite Applicant Tracking is higher education’s leading talent management solution with powerful reporting capabilities and unrivaled support for sophisticated academic processes, so recruiting and hiring workflows move swiftly … yet still provides human resources departments with complete oversight.
SelectSuite solutions scale to meet your needs.
With the flexibility to scale and meet each institution’s unique needs, SelectSuite Applicant Tracking provides all the tools, features and options colleges and universities need to improve efficiencies and fullfill compliance audit requests.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
Positive candidate experience
- Customize your mobile-friendly job site to fit your brand.
- Reach applicants where they are through integrations with social media outlets and job boards, such as LinkedIn and Vitae.
- Simplify the applicant experience with resume parsing and easy mobile uploads.
- Integrations with higher education-focused job boards, Vitae and background checks.
- System-agnostic integration with your HRIS.
- Integration with HERC and DirectEmployers, allowing you to target diverse candidates.
Flexible and configurable
- Support for the complex, multidepartment structures typical in higher education.
- Unique posting forms and workflows for each position type.
- Customizable evaluative criteria with ranking framework for each posting.
Supplemental-question library designed to help you quickly screen candidates.
- Three separate workflows for posting a job, tracking applicants and creating a hiring proposal to serve the distinct needs of each process.
- Flexible permission structure to ensure confidentiality and clarify ownership.
- Strong search committee and collaboration capabilities — such as creating a search committee for each posting with a few clicks, assigning chairs, and monitoring special handling instructions or other candidate documentation.
Anytime, anywhere access allows on-the-go users to easily view and approve applicants, hiring proposals, and more.
Reporting and analytics
Custom reporting engine designed in collaboration with North Carolina State University, the University of Arkansas, Rutgers University, and other higher education institutions.
- Library of standard reports with the ability to save your own reports to view later.
- Meaningful visual representations make it easy to interpret data.
- Automated reports — schedule and send real-time custom reports to key stakeholders on your schedule: weekly, nightly, monthly … it’s up to you.
Want to learn more about Applicant Tracking?
Want to learn more about