Boost employee morale, engagement with personalized professional development
It’s no secret that building a highly skilled workforce means thinking beyond just recruiting. It requires nurturing and retaining the skilled faculty and staff you already have — a process that begins with personalized employee development that supports individual growth and organizational goals.
But effective development programs can be challenging to implement, difficult to manage, and stressful to maintain.
With SelectSuite® Performance Management — a simple, easy-to-use tool that automates the technical aspects of employee development — colleges and universities can empower departments to design programs that meet their specific performance and development goals. And HR has visibility into every process, each step of the way.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
Configurable performance management programs fit your institution’s unique requirements and practices.
- Eligibility management lets HR control which employees are included in each program.
- Concurrent program eligibility allows you to enter new employees in annual or focal review programs while in the new hire probationary program.
- System-scored, unscored or manually scored evaluations.
- Ratings most convenient for you — whole numbers, decimals or banded scoring.
- Program task scheduling and sequencing by due date or by prerequisite tasks.
- Task reminders and completion tracking.
- Form acknowledgments and approvals.
- Employee portal gives all employees easy, private access to their evaluation feedback and personal progress notes.
Personalized dashboards for HR and supervisors to review overall program status, monitor details such as task ownership and progress, or take action.
- Review history shows who made each change, what the change was and when it was made.
- Printer-friendly views accommodate processes that require paper copies.
Continuity and relevance
- Private progress notes capture relevant information anytime, for use during scheduled reviews.
- New employees are pulled directly into a review program based on predefined eligibility.
- Objectives from the previous evaluation keep each employee on a growth trajectory.
- Document attachments provide additional information and context.
- Scheduled check-in meetings keep employees on track with goals.
- HR annotations provide guidance to supervisors, as needed.
Want to learn more about Performance Management?
Want to learn more about