Enjoy streamlined position management processes with a flexible solution designed for higher education
A transparent, configurable job classification system and quality position frameworks are key to an effective talent management strategy for any college or university. But cumbersome, paperwork-heavy position management processes can get in the way.
Fortunately, SelectSuite Position Management was specifically designed to streamline these processes, enabling you to focus your attention on other critical tasks.
Position Management’s highly configurable permissions improve transparency and accountability by helping you control who can view and edit position descriptions. The process of editing position descriptions can even be customized to meet the unique needs of each position type … ensuring every update goes through the appropriate approvals and captures the right information.
Integrations between Position Management and Applicant Tracking solutions further simplify the entire higher education talent management cycle.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Map position descriptions to supervisory positions to better understand your organizational structure.
- Customize workflows to ensure that position changes are managed appropriately.
- Manage a title classification library to easily create position descriptions or requisitions.
- Allow designated users to create new position description records for review and approval.
- Initiate position description reclassification requests.
- Seamlessly integrate position descriptions with job requisitions.
Ensure job postings reflect your organizational needs as they are today, not as they were when you last filled the position.
Automatically align individual performance reviews with the job duties listed in each employee’s position description.
Anytime, anywhere access allows on-the-go users to easily view and approve position requests.
Auditable and defensible
- Review position description audit information and track changes over time.
- Maintain position information to enable benchmarking against internal and industry standards to build a fair and defensible compensation plan.
Want to learn more about Position Management?
Want to learn more about