PeopleAdmin Winter 2019 Platform Update from Product Management
Please join People Admin’s Director of Product Management, Tricia Sharpton, to hear more about our Winter Release 2019. We have enhanced our PeopleAdmin HigherEd platform to provide you with easier management of users and data, a higher level of security, an improved workflow and rules engine, and deeper reporting capabilities. Plus, out-of-box 3rd party integrations with PeopleAdmin simplifies how you and your staff manage multiple, disparate applications.
Key Winter Release 2019 items include:
- Expanded integrations within the PeopleAdmin HigherEd talent management platform –Save valuable time with a streamlined user experience. Users can easily navigate from Onboard management, Records management, and Positions management to all other products within the PeopleAdmin suite.
- Increased shared data – Reduce duplicate data entry and streamline the hiring and onboarding processes. You will now have access to shared data via SSO capabilities across the PeopleAdmin platform. For example, data, such as user accounts, inputted into PeopleAdmin Hire will now be available within PeopleAdmin Onboard.
- Advanced reporting and analytics - Make strategic talent decisions easier with ingrained analytics throughout the platform, giving you a more complete view of your data. Reports such as position turnover, overall turnover ratio, salaries by gender and position, and a balanced hiring dashboard assist with your EEOC requirements and bring life to key talent management data.
- Out-of-box 3rd party interoperability- Make it easier for users to manage multiple applications. Built-in integrations throughout the platform enable you to connect with your existing ERP or HRIS without the need for IT to configure or manage data dependencies.
- Enhanced SSO capabilities– We are giving you more options to improve the login and password security of your staff. By integrating with key industry single sign on providers, reducing your risk of staff creating weak passwords or losing them.
To further demonstrate our ongoing dedication to improve the user experience for our customers, we recently released these additional features:
- Enhanced Applicant Tracking System (ATS) integrations and features- Enhance the hiring process at your higher education institution with the ability to produce offer letters, post jobs internally, and segment onboard checklists by position type. Plus, with new integrations to Skill Survey and Chronicle you can now easily connect your hiring technologies for a more seamless user experience.
- Assign onboard checklists by position type – Onboard new hires your way. Customize your new hire checklists based on the position, to design your hiring and onboarding processes to fit each unique position needs.
- Tricia Sharpton, Director of Product Management, PeopleAdmin