Applicant Tracking System
Automate talent activities to simplify hiring, increase efficiency, and achieve your academic mission.
Simplify Hiring on Your Campus, Today!
ATS is the center of the HigherEd Platform based on more than 20 years of HigherEd focused research and work. ATS simplifies hiring, increases efficiency, and helps you achieve your academic mission through a templatized orchestration and rules engine.
As higher education’s leading solution ATS is complete with robust reporting and analytics capabilities, along with unrivaled support for sophisticated academic processes.
Current recruiting and hiring processes hinder higher education success
FEATURES & BENEFITS
Positive candidate experience
- Customize your mobile-friendly job site to fit your institution’s brand.
- Reach applicants where they are through integrations with social media sites and job boards, such as LinkedIn and Vitae.
Engage candidates through automated, configurable communication when a newly posted position of interest becomes available.
- Simplify the applicant experience with resume parsing and easy mobile uploads.
Target internal candidates with advancement opportunities
- Integrations with higher education-focused job boards, recruitment services and background check solutions.
- Platform-agnostic integration with your HRIS.
- Integration with HERC and DirectEmployers, allowing you to target diverse candidates.
- Anytime, anywhere access allows users to easily view and approve applicants, hiring proposals, and more.
Reporting and analytics
- Custom reporting engine designed in collaboration with North Carolina State University, the University of Arkansas, Rutgers University and other higher education institutions.
- Library of standard reports with the ability to save your own reports to view later.
- Meaningful visual representations make it easy to interpret data.
- Automated reports — schedule and send real-time custom reports to key stakeholders on your schedule: weekly, nightly, monthly … it’s up to you.
Faculty- and staff-specific benefits
Faculty: Simplify search committee activities and adjunct hiring with evaluative criteria, guest user access to candidates, flexible workflows, and confidential letters of reference.
Staff: Easily manage recruiting and hiring activities with passive candidate engagement tools, social media and job board integrations, EEO reporting, and mobile access.
Store and share commitee notes directly within the application
Flexible and configurable
- Support for the complex, multidepartment structures typical in higher education.
- Unique posting forms and workflows for each position type.
- Customizable evaluation criteria, with ranking framework for each posting.
- Supplemental question library designed to help you quickly screen candidates.
Three separate workflows for posting a job, tracking applicants and creating a hiring proposal to serve the distinct needs of each process.
- Flexible permission structure to ensure confidentiality and clarify ownership.
- Strong search committee and collaboration capabilities, such as creating a search committee for each posting with a few clicks, assigning chairs, and monitoring special handling instructions or other candidate documentation.
With an evolving workforce, streamlined unique processes
help retain faculty and staff.
Analytics and Insights
Real-time dashboards help drive decisions and gather insights for clear visibility.
Responsive and simple to use from anywhere.
Want to learn more about ATS?