Develop, track, and report on performance management processes that empower employee and institutional success.
Empower team members to advance the institutional mission through meaningful evaluation and development processes
It’s no secret that building a highly skilled workforce means thinking beyond just recruiting — it requires nurturing and retaining the skilled faculty and staff you already have. That process begins with personalized faculty and staff evaluation and development plans that encourage individual growth and achievement of organizational goals.
Recognizing that effective development programs can be challenging to implement, difficult to manage and stressful to maintain, PeopleAdmin’s Performance is a simple, easy-to-use tool that automates the technical aspects of performance management.
With Performance, colleges and universities can empower departments to design programs that meet their specific performance goals. And HR has visibility into every process, every step of the way.
Why is a future-focused performance management process critical?
FEATURES & BENEFITS
Configurable performance management programs fit your institution’s unique requirements and practices.
- Eligibility management lets HR control which employees are included in each program.
- Concurrent program eligibility allows you to enter new employees in annual or focal review programs while in the new hire probationary program.
- System-scored, unscored or manually scored evaluations.
- Ratings most convenient for you — whole numbers, decimals or banded scoring.
- Program task scheduling and sequencing by due date or by prerequisite tasks.
- Task reminders and completion tracking.
- Form acknowledgments and approvals.
Faculty- and staff-specific benefits
- Faculty: Encourage ongoing faculty development with annual planning, evaluations and documentation using automated notes and attachments.
- Staff: Easily develop and facilitate a performance management process that advances the higher education mission.
- Employee portal gives all employees easy, private access to their evaluation feedback and personal progress notes.
Personalized dashboards for HR and supervisors to review overall program status, monitor details such as task ownership and progress, or take action.
- Review history shows who made each change, what the change was and when it was made.
- Printer-friendly views accommodate processes that require paper copies.
Continuity and relevance
Capture and share lightweight, regular, bidirectional feedback with easy-to-use progress notes that can later be attached to reviews.
- New employees are pulled directly into a review program based on predefined eligibility.
- Objectives from the previous evaluation keep each employee on a growth trajectory.
- Document attachments provide additional information and context.
- Scheduled check-in meetings keep employees on track with goals.
- HR annotations provide guidance to supervisors, as needed.
Continuity and Relevance
Customized frequency of bidirectional feedback of employee progress. Capture and share lightweight, regular, feedback on your schedule.
Configurable features easily accommodate institutions’ unique needs, policies, and practices.
Visibility and Analytics
Personalized dashboards for HR and supervisors to review overall program status, monitor details such as task ownership and progress.
Want to learn more about Performance Management?
Best practices guide to transforming performance management in higher education