Streamline processes and remain compliant with Position Management.
Enjoy streamlined position management processes with a flexible solution designed for higher education
Allow any HR Professional, from a generalist to talent specialist, to effortlessly maintain a compliant, comprehensive, single source of truth for position descriptions, classifications, and organizational structure with Position Management.
Position Management is an intelligent classification system that holds innovative technology providing exclusive services, not available anywhere else. With the HigherEd Platform, Position Management utilizes the multi-tenant SaaS workflow engine to save you time – so you can get back to what matters on your campus.
What’s the cost of poor position management?
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Map position descriptions to supervisory positions to better understand your organizational structure.
- Customize workflows to ensure that position changes are managed appropriately.
- Manage a title classification library to easily create position descriptions or requisitions.
- Allow designated users to create new position description records for review and approval.
- Initiate position description reclassification requests.
- Seamlessly integrate position descriptions with job requisitions.
Ensure job postings reflect your organizational needs as they are today, not as they were when you last filled the position.
Automatically align individual performance reviews with the job duties listed in each employee’s position description.
- Anytime, anywhere access allows users to easily view and approve position requests.
- Computer, tablet and smartphone compatible.
Faculty- and staff-specific benefits
- Faculty: Request, manage and approve new lines (or positions) and easily track who is in what role.
- Staff: Easily maintain accurate, up-to-date job descriptions, classifications and position frameworks to support the entire employee life cycle.
Auditable and defensible
- Review position description audit information and track changes over time.
- Maintain position information to enable benchmarking against internal and industry standards to build a fair and defensible compensation plan.
Anytime, anywhere access allows on-the-go users to easily view and approve classification updates, position description modifications, and new position requests.
Auditable and Defensible
Maintain position information to enable benchmarking against internal and industry standards to build a fair and defensible compensation plan.
Oversight and Control
Allow designated users to create new position description records for review and approval and control whether certain users can see or edit information at different phases of your workflow.
Want to learn more about Position Management?